Please Help Fund the NWNL
Lower Mississippi River Expedition
September 2 – 30, 2014
NWNL will visit the Lower Mississippi River Basin including: New Orleans, The Delta, Baton Rouge, Natchez, Vicksburg, Clarksdale, Memphis and small river towns en route.
• Urban and Rural Resiliency to Climate Change.
• Coastal Erosion and Changes in Sediment Loads.
• The Value of Mississippi River Transportation.
• Pollution from Industrial, Agricultural and Urban Runoff.
• Protection of Migratory Birds and Watershed Biodiversity.
• Loss of Cypress, Hardwood Forests and Wetlands.
• Effectiveness of Levees, Locks and Dams, and Floodways.
• Green Infrastructure and Sustainable Resource Management.
Why support a No Water No Life expedition?
NWNL expeditions help raise global awareness of freshwater availability, quality and usage. For eight years, NWNL has returned with interviews, still photos and video imagery from our six case-study watersheds in North America and Africa. This documentation informs and inspires actions that will help insure…
fresh water, for everyone, forever.
Donations can be made via Pay Pal,
or checks made out to
“No Water No Life”
(to be sent to:
No Water No Life
330 East 79th Street
New York, NY 10075)
Your support and contributions would be greatly appreciated!